(ACP 1000_3 & 1003_3)
Accurate, Thin and Flexible
The ACP 1000_3 & 1003_3 AC Current probes utilizing Rogowski principle. It can be used to measure AC current up to 1000A, when used with oscilloscopes, recorders or data loggers. The flexible probe allows current measurements on conductors that are hard to reach.
The probes provide a 1V full scale AC output proportional to the current being measured with three selectable ranges.
• Single Phase (ACP 1000_3)
• Three Phase (ACP 1003_3)
• Wide Dynamic Range 100mA to 1000A AC RMS
• Excellent response to rapid current changes
• Compact Lightweight Design
• No Magnetic Hysteresis, Saturation or Non-Linearity
ACP 1000_3 (Single Phase)
ACP 1003_3 (Three Phase)
Made with Mobirise web maker