- Energy harvesting CT - no voltage connection required to power the unit
- True RMS current measurement (50 Hz and 60 Hz) - 3 phase + Neutral
- 3 phase or optional 4 phase Rogowski coil bundle
- Calibrated Rogowski coils to ease interchangeability
- 2GB internal memory for non-volatile data storage
- A USB flash drive to be used for transferring the data from the logger to the PC
- A 2 line LCD display and a 3 button keypad to ease setup and data transfer
- Logging of measurements to internal memory
- Records Min, Max, Average and Peak currents
- Current display on LCD screen
- 3 button simplified User interface
- 100 Hour internal battery (for operation without harvesting)
- Connectivity - Bluetooth (BLE) and USB
- Generates CSV log files for easy transfer to a PC
The logged data may be accessed through an Android app or by using a USB Flash Drive. The data is stored in a comma separated values (CSV) file format. Data analysis is simplified by using the supplied report generator or a spreadsheet.
The free Android app communicates with the METSyS Current Datalogger via Bluetooth and enables easy logger set up, viewing of live data, remote control of logger functions and the option for emailing the logged data file.